Oil and Gas
The downstream industry is the sector of the oil and gas industry that refines distributes and sells petroleum products. It includes crude refineries, petrochemical plants, natural gas distribution companies, and petroleum product distributors. The industry provides products such as gasoline, natural gas, plastics, diesel, and many other petroleum-based products.
Updated automation can provide a higher level of control loop optimization, easier maintenance, and higher levels of safety. With these three achievements downstream operators can get more product to market in a faster and safer manner.
How SISC can help
- Legacy Control System Migration
- Data Historian Implementation
- Safety Instrumented Systems
- Advanced Process Control
- Industrial Networking
- Automation & Integration
- Electrical & Instrumentation Installation
- Commissioning & Start-Up
- Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- Fire and Gas Systems (FGS)
- Physical Access Control Systems (PACS)